Sending multiple message types using send port RRS feed

• Question

• Please help me in sending multiple message types through the same send port(static) in Biztalk orchestration. I am using transform shape whose output is 2 different messages inside the construct message shape . I need to send two different messages of different schema types to the same send shape and send port.
    Wednesday, March 17, 2010 9:45 PM

Answers

• You can create two new messages of type System.Xml.XmlDocument.
    Assign the output messages from your maps to these untyped messages in a message assignment shape:
    e.g. UntypedMessage1 = MapOutputMessage1;
    Set the Message Type on the logical send port Request to System.Xml.XmlDocument
    And send the untyped messages to this logical send port.

You can always have to logical ports in your orchestration bound to the same physical Send Port.
    Wednesday, March 17, 2010 10:57 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Pretty easy: add second Operation to the Port shape (right click it) and choose the second request message type for this operation.
    Leonid Ganeline [BizTalk MVP] Biztalkien blog
    Wednesday, March 17, 2010 10:52 PM
  • You can create two new messages of type System.Xml.XmlDocument.
    Assign the output messages from your maps to these untyped messages in a message assignment shape:
    e.g. UntypedMessage1 = MapOutputMessage1;
    Set the Message Type on the logical send port Request to System.Xml.XmlDocument
    And send the untyped messages to this logical send port.

You can always have to logical ports in your orchestration bound to the same physical Send Port.
    Wednesday, March 17, 2010 10:57 PM
    Answerer
  • Thanks for your reply. After message assignment shape I have send shape where I can give only one message Untypedmessage1. do I need to take another sennd shape below the first one for Untypedmessage2. I have created one send port with two operations.

Thursday, March 18, 2010 12:45 PM