none
How can I get the Adapter Pack (SAP, Siebel, Oracle)? RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

i tried to get the Adapter Pack (SAP, Siebel, Oracle). I signed on connect.microsoft.com and applied to the BizTalk Adapter Program ... but no download link became available...

What's wrong?

greetings chris

Thursday, January 3, 2008 5:19 PM

Answers

• If I remember correctly you have to enroll on the Connect site.

Once a MS admin enrolls you, your WIndows Live ID then will have the necessary permissions to see what available to the Beta programs you're enrolled in.  If you've already done this, try signing off, closing down all of your browser instances, and re-signing back on again.

Otherwise, you'll need a Windows Live account that has the necessary enrolled beta program permission sets.

HTH

Thursday, January 3, 2008 8:57 PM
  • You can get them back at the connect site. We had accidentally deleted them couple of weeks ago. Note that you still have to signin using your Windows LiveID to see the downloads.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008 9:35 AM

All replies

• If I remember correctly you have to enroll on the Connect site.

Once a MS admin enrolls you, your WIndows Live ID then will have the necessary permissions to see what available to the Beta programs you're enrolled in.  If you've already done this, try signing off, closing down all of your browser instances, and re-signing back on again.

Otherwise, you'll need a Windows Live account that has the necessary enrolled beta program permission sets.

HTH

Thursday, January 3, 2008 8:57 PM
  • You can get them back at the connect site. We had accidentally deleted them couple of weeks ago. Note that you still have to signin using your Windows LiveID to see the downloads.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008 9:35 AM