none
Why does ldtranslate.translate not function RRS feed

Answers

  • Yep, Google has changed its API so that method doen't work.

    However I managed to go back to a newer MS version, should work in beta version 1.2.23.0 just uploaded.

    Monday, September 16, 2019 8:49 PM
    Moderator

All replies

  • Possibly a Google API change:

    Sunday, September 15, 2019 9:01 PM
  • Yep, Google has changed its API so that method doen't work.

    However I managed to go back to a newer MS version, should work in beta version 1.2.23.0 just uploaded.

    Monday, September 16, 2019 8:49 PM
    Moderator
  • Yep, Google has changed its API so that method doen't work.

    However I managed to go back to a newer MS version, should work in beta version 1.2.23.0 just uploaded.

    it still has errors: 
    ll=LDTranslate.Languages()
    While 1=1
      TextWindow.Clear()
      TextWindow.WriteLine(ll)
      TextWindow.Write("Lang from:")
      in=TextWindow.Read()
      TextWindow.Write("Lang to:")
      out=TextWindow.Read()
      TextWindow.Write("Txt:")
      txt=TextWindow.Read()
      tt=LDTranslate.Translate(txt in out)
      TextWindow.WriteLine("Result:")
      TextWindow.WriteLine(tt)
      TextWindow.Pause()
     EndWhile

    Friday, September 27, 2019 3:08 AM
  • Hi Tryhest,

    Thanks for reporting. I will check this out - looks like some Json deserialization format issues for some translations.  I'm away from home for a couple weeks so it may be a little while before I do it.

    Sunday, September 29, 2019 1:17 AM
    Moderator
  • I had a look at this and for the new MS api, eo (esparanto) isn't supported.
    Monday, October 14, 2019 7:15 PM
    Moderator