OData T4 RRS feed

• Question

• I got the nuget package for OData T4, installed on a Silverlight 5 project, and after making the adjustment for edmx file location got a few errors

1) I have an Entity with a property named Switch, T4 generated as follows, lowecase switch is reserved

public  static  AuditControl CreateAuditControl(long iD , long lastLogEntry , byte switch)
    		{
    			AuditControl auditcontrol = new AuditControl();
    			auditcontrol.ID = iD;
    			auditcontrol.LastLogEntry = lastLogEntry;
    			auditcontrol.Switch = switch;
    			return auditcontrol;
    		}

2) I have function imports in my edmx and code generated but no Execute method exists in Silverlight

public  System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable< GetACL_Result>  GetACL()
    		{ 
    			return (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable< GetACL_Result> )this.Execute< GetACL_Result> (new global::System.Uri("GetACL",global::System.UriKind.Relative),Microsoft.Data.OData.HttpMethod.Get,false);
    		}

Haroon
    • Edited by Haroon Said Saturday, January 21, 2012 6:36 AM
    Saturday, January 21, 2012 6:35 AM

Answers

• Thanks for your feedback Haroon.

Both of these are bugs that will be handled in the next T4 refresh, nice thing about T4 is that you can work around until begining of feb.

-ahmed

Monday, January 23, 2012 6:30 PM

All replies

• Thanks for your feedback Haroon.

Both of these are bugs that will be handled in the next T4 refresh, nice thing about T4 is that you can work around until begining of feb.

-ahmed

Monday, January 23, 2012 6:30 PM
  • The OData T4 is really a great tool, it would be really nice if the tool could use RX and return IObservable<IEnumerable<T>> for each of I/O methods which makes coding simple and fast. 

I am a big RX fan and off course can/will customize the code according

Thanks

Haroon
    Wednesday, January 25, 2012 2:58 AM