Vfp error 1571 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all

I have a vfp program to add a table to a database.And i got following error number 1571 : "The name ftrmpdf is already used for another object. Please choose a different name." Can anybody tell me why this error occres?

Thanks

Monday, July 11, 2011 4:17 AM

Answers

• Hi all

I have a vfp program to add a table to a database.And i got following error number 1571 : "The name ftrmpdf is already used for another object. Please choose a different name." Can anybody tell me why this error occres?

Thanks

If you are doing it programaticaly then the program must check the database contents by ADBOBJECTS() function as the first step.

More info is in VFP help. The latest help file is available at http://vfpx.codeplex.com/

• Marked as answer by Kee Poppy Wednesday, August 3, 2011 11:33 AM
    Monday, July 11, 2011 9:05 AM
  • Error : Same Object Name already used in Database.

you can check using "DISPLAY DATABASE" command to list of all the objects in the database.

Please "Mark as Answer" if this post answered your question. :)

Kalpesh Chhatrala | Software Developer | Rajkot | India

Kalpesh 's Blog

VFP Form to C#, Vb.Net Conversion Utility
    Monday, July 11, 2011 4:55 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• Error : Same Object Name already used in Database.

you can check using "DISPLAY DATABASE" command to list of all the objects in the database.

Please "Mark as Answer" if this post answered your question. :)

Kalpesh Chhatrala | Software Developer | Rajkot | India

Kalpesh 's Blog

VFP Form to C#, Vb.Net Conversion Utility
    Monday, July 11, 2011 4:55 AM
    Answerer
  • Hi all

Thanks

If you are doing it programaticaly then the program must check the database contents by ADBOBJECTS() function as the first step.

More info is in VFP help. The latest help file is available at http://vfpx.codeplex.com/

Monday, July 11, 2011 9:05 AM
  • You need to remove the table named ftrmpdf from the database before to add it to the database again. For this, use the command REMOVE TABLE ftrmpdf DELETE
    Saturday, May 28, 2016 10:43 PM