Expression web conditional formatting RRS feed

• Question

• I have used front page for quite a while I have a web page where I copy an excel worksheet and paste it into the web page.  The worksheet has some conditional formatting.  The conditional formatting dose not transfer into the web page using expression.  It worked fine in front page.  Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
    Tuesday, May 24, 2016 6:14 PM

All replies

• I could be wrong (I don't insert Excel tables into pages), but I don't think that EW is going to support that. Excel tables are converted into standard HTML when inserted, which does not support conditional formatting (it could probably be achieved using javascript/jQuery).

FrontPage was a part of Office, and designed to work with knowledge workers who integrated Office applications with FP. The last ties to Office were eliminated in EW3, and I don't think that what you're after will work with it now. Again, I could be mistaken, and maybe someone else will correct me.

cheers,
    scott

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is common courtesy to recognize those who have helped you, and it also makes it easier for visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, May 26, 2016 5:31 PM