none
Visual Studio basic code help with pulling data cell from excel RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone here.

I'm actually new to this coding thing, but have a very little background with visual basic..

anyway, I've created a simple application which allows user to input their personal details (name, address, data of birth, etc) which will then be saved into a spreadsheet, which i will call excel 1 here...everything works very well...however, I wanted to add a feature on the application..and i really don't know how to start the code. ok, what i want is like this:

while the user types his/her name, an empty textbox will show his/her status matching a different spreadsheet (excel 2). what i have in mind is like a search/query thing but without clicking a button, just completing the name field, will display that specific cell from excel 2....any help? 

thanks in advance..!!

Thursday, December 12, 2013 10:02 PM

All replies

• Amir07,

Sorry but you have posted to a forum that deals exclusively with questions/issues about customizing and programming Microsoft Project, a planning and scheduling application. I suggest you delete this post and post to an Visual Studio forum.

John

Thursday, December 12, 2013 11:24 PM