App testers say the application isnt starting RRS feed

• Question

• when i submit my application for test it passes the tehcnical test but during the content test getting the message:

Unfortunately, when our reviewers tried to launch your app failed to launch every time.  Our reviewers were unable to complete a review. If we were able to capture a crash report, we have provided it to you. Please see: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=279806 for information on how to work with the crash reports.

the log that is provide is here: http://sdrv.ms/Hh48aa but doesnt contain any useful information for me.

Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer - Windows Store Apps Using C#

Thursday, October 24, 2013 2:10 PM

Answers

• resubmitted without changes and passed.......

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 9:22 AM

All replies

• Hi Dave,

Did you try all resolutions on your local machine and test with WACK locally?

I searched the forum, it seems most of the results (could not launch app every time) point to this CurrentAppSimulator class, if you are using CurrentAppSimulator, replace with CurrentApp

I'm not sure if this will help you, or I'd like to involve some experts look it for you.

Best Regards,

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Friday, October 25, 2013 2:33 AM
  • Hi,

i checked for the CurrentAppSimulator but no reference to that. And i checked if the application was working without internet, but kept working. so i dont see why it doesnt start :(

Saturday, October 26, 2013 8:44 PM
  • help?!

Monday, October 28, 2013 7:06 PM
  • resubmitted without changes and passed.......

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 9:22 AM
  • .....Ok, Great, I asked one of the experts to help with the thread this morning, it seems no need now.

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 9:25 AM