none
I have installed Visual Studio Community 2015 and I'm trying to use it with CNTK

Question

• Hello

CNTK is working but I would like to use Visual Studio Community 2015 as a debugger

I have created the new env

Path C:\local\Anaconda3-4.1.1-Windows-x86_64\envs\cntk-py34\python.exe

Win Path C:\local\Anaconda3-4.1.1-Windows-x86_64\envs\cntk-py34\pythonw.exe

Lib C:\local\Anaconda3-4.1.1-Windows-x86_64\envs\cntk-py34\Lib

from cntk.blocks import *  # non-layer like building blocks such as LSTM()

Cannot find CNTK

Thanks,

-Jiri-

Tuesday, December 6, 2016 1:18 AM

All replies

• Hi Jiri,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

According to your description, your issue is more related to visual studio general questions, since our forum is to talk about the installation of visual studio, I will move your thread to Visual Studio Development  >  Visual Studio General Questions for a professional support. Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

Joyce

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 7, 2016 2:22 AM
  • Hi friend,

Would you please share me which project you created in VS2015? Please share me detailed steps to help me repro your issue in my side.

Sincerely,

Oscar

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 8, 2016 5:09 AM