none
Possible Bug in TPM SendPort Reference ? RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to delete a send port which was earlier referenced by one of the AS2 agreements & biztalk didnt allow me to delete the send port stating that it is being used in one of the parties.

I had removed the send port reference from the agreement ,but the error still poped up.

Resolution : Removing the row belonging to the send port from the tpm.SendPortReference SQL table did the trick.

Regards. 

http://biztalkguide.blogspot.com/ Please mark as answer if this solved the issue.Thanks

Wednesday, February 8, 2012 2:57 PM

Answers

• Ok thanks Sullu, I will send the information onto the BizTalk support team. If this issue is blocking you then I would contact MS Support directly. My communication to the support team would result in a fix with the next CU version rather than an immediate fix.

Thanks for posting a workaround, that will help others in the community!

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 5:03 PM

All replies

• I have tried the same set up and can confirm what amsullu is saying, removing a send port from an agreement do not remove it from the SendPortReference table, and the send port cannot be deleted before you manually delete the row.

It seems like, yet another!, bug in the new TPM.

Morten la Cour

Wednesday, February 8, 2012 3:31 PM
  • Hey, I can report the issue to the BizTalk support team. Have you applied the latest cumulative update for BizTalk 2010?

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 5:21 AM
  • Thanks Ben

Yes I do have CU1 & CU3 installed .

Regards

Sullu

http://biztalkguide.blogspot.com/ Please mark as answer if this solved the issue.Thanks

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 4:49 PM
  • Ok thanks Sullu, I will send the information onto the BizTalk support team. If this issue is blocking you then I would contact MS Support directly. My communication to the support team would result in a fix with the next CU version rather than an immediate fix.

Thanks for posting a workaround, that will help others in the community!

Thanks,

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 5:03 PM