none
Perfmon Scale for Total Bytes/per Sec RRS feed

• Question

• I have perfmon data of total Bytes per/sec but would like to scale that based on a network utilization percentage. is this possible in perfmon?
    Friday, August 2, 2019 12:16 PM

All replies

• Hi, mp2011

I need to confirm the following two questions in order to help you more accurately.

• Are you using Performance Monitor Tool?
    • Do you want to add total bytes per second to the network utilization percentage?

Like this:

Best regards,

Strive

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 5, 2019 8:31 AM
  • correct using perfmon and yes have total bytes per second on an axis and the other axis should show the Network utilzation percentage based on total bytes per second. *NOte using 1 GB cards
    Monday, August 5, 2019 5:11 PM
  • Hi

Please try the following steps:

Best regards,

Strive

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 6, 2019 3:11 AM
  • that scale does not reflect network utilization. I'm thinking perhaps a custom scale is required?
    Tuesday, August 6, 2019 3:05 PM
  • Hi

Do you mean this "scale" ?

Best regards,

Strive

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, August 7, 2019 8:45 AM