none
The term '-MaxParallelExecutionsPerNode' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet

Question

• I'm trying to create ADF with Powershell, but constantly having problems with parameters. What is wrong?

$AzureSSISMaxParallelExecutionsPerNode = 8

Set-AzureRmDataFactoryV2IntegrationRuntime -ResourceGroupName $ResourceGroupName ` -DataFactoryName $DataFactoryName ` -Name $AzureSSISName ` -Description $AzureSSISDescription ` -Type Managed ` -Location $AzureSSISLocation ` -NodeSize $AzureSSISNodeSize ` -NodeCount $AzureSSISNodeNumber ` -Edition $AzureSSISEdition ` -LicenseType $AzureSSISLicenseType ` -MaxParallelExecutionsPerNode $AzureSSISMaxParallelExecutionsPerNode ` -SetupScriptContainerSasUri $SetupScriptContainerSasUri ` -CatalogServerEndpoint $SSISDBServerEndpoint ` -CatalogAdminCredential $serverCreds ` -CatalogPricingTier $SSISDBPricingTier

-MaxParallelExecutionsPerNode : The term '-MaxParallelExecutionsPerNode' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the 
    name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
    At C:\Temp\Create_ADF_Full_Script.ps1:91 char:44
    + ...                                 -MaxParallelExecutionsPerNode $AzureS ...
    +                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (-MaxParallelExecutionsPerNode:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Kenny_I

Monday, August 27, 2018 7:07 PM

Answers

• Hi, 

From the error, it seems try to recognize the "-MaxparallelExecutionsPerNode" as a command (cmdlet/function/scriptfile/program), could you try to input the command as one line to see whether you still hit the issue? 

Thanks,

Rodge

• Marked as answer by Kenny_I Tuesday, August 28, 2018 5:36 PM
    Tuesday, August 28, 2018 3:02 AM

All replies

• Hello,

I tried the command and it seems to work if you use the syntax like the one in the example:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/azurerm.datafactoryv2/set-azurermdatafactoryv2integrationruntime?view=azurermps-6.7.0#examples

Monday, August 27, 2018 10:13 PM
  • Hi, 

From the error, it seems try to recognize the "-MaxparallelExecutionsPerNode" as a command (cmdlet/function/scriptfile/program), could you try to input the command as one line to see whether you still hit the issue? 

Thanks,

Rodge

• Marked as answer by Kenny_I Tuesday, August 28, 2018 5:36 PM
    Tuesday, August 28, 2018 3:02 AM