none
How can i get my partner ID

Question

• I have Windows Azure   account i deployed my project it 

i am unable to creating  my support request because of the access id and contract id

please suggest me is there direct  tech support number

Thursday, November 12, 2015 10:17 AM

Answers

• You can find your Access ID and Contract-id in the e-mail "Partner Contract Information" they send when you join a specific program at Microsoft Partner Network (MPN). I've no access to the partner website of our company, so not sure if you can find the information there also.

Also i'm not sure if you get Azure Support with all subscribtions as MPN, for our cases our company needed to get a Azure Support Plan (standard).

At the bottom of that website mentioned above, you can find: 

"In addition to the Azure Support options, Partners in the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) can use their designated MPN Support benefits towards Azure support.

Partners with Premier Support are able to use the program benefits for Azure support in the "to" and "though" model to assist their customers."

| Branko Vucinec | MCSE, MCSA, MCPS
    Blog: blog.brankovucinec.com

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Thursday, November 12, 2015 10:34 AM

All replies

• I have Windows Azure   account i deployed my project it 

i am unable to creating  my support request because of the access id and contract id

please suggest me is there direct  tech support number

Thursday, November 12, 2015 10:23 AM
  • You can find your Access ID and Contract-id in the e-mail "Partner Contract Information" they send when you join a specific program at Microsoft Partner Network (MPN). I've no access to the partner website of our company, so not sure if you can find the information there also.

Also i'm not sure if you get Azure Support with all subscribtions as MPN, for our cases our company needed to get a Azure Support Plan (standard).

At the bottom of that website mentioned above, you can find: 

"In addition to the Azure Support options, Partners in the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) can use their designated MPN Support benefits towards Azure support.

Partners with Premier Support are able to use the program benefits for Azure support in the "to" and "though" model to assist their customers."

| Branko Vucinec | MCSE, MCSA, MCPS
    Blog: blog.brankovucinec.com

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Thursday, November 12, 2015 10:34 AM