none
Problem setting SPFx environment RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Community,

I am tracking SPFx from a while and I loved the new Client Side development approach from MS. Now the problem is, I followed all the steps mentioned by Office Dev PnP to set up the environment. I am able to run the local workbench and with the help of Workbench.aspx i am able to connect to SPO Developer tenant.

Now the problem is I am read on customizing the Property Pane of a web part to include a custom property and its rendering using https://dev.office.com/sharepoint/docs/spfx/web-parts/basics/integrate-with-property-pane article.

In article it was mentioned that you have to import from @microsoft/sp-client-platform but the following dependencies are not installed on my solution. I am running on latest SPFx generator template and verified it using "npm i -g @microsoft/generator@latest" command as well, i.e. version 0.3.2.

I am able to find the IPropertyPaneFieldType interface from @microsoft/sp-client-preview module but in order to define custom rendering I also need to import IOnCustomPropertyFieldChanged which I am not able to locate.

Please guide me through how to find the above interface or which node package need to be installed to customize the property pane window.

Monday, December 19, 2016 12:43 PM

All replies