none
I can't See Live Ads yet!!! RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm almost finish my Windows and Windows Phone App.

I have associate my app with my app, and got my application ID and Unit Id for mt Banners, Banner Interstitial and Video Interstitial and substitute the test values with those provided by the Partner Dashboard.

But when able I debug I'm still seeing the test ads from Microsoft, do I need to publish first my app and then once it has been released will I be able to see live ads??

I appreciate your help!!!

Sunday, September 23, 2018 11:56 AM

Answers

• Hello,

>do I need to publish first my app and then once it has been released will I be able to see live ads??

Yes, you need to release you app which including ads with the live appId and adUnitId in the Store firstly, then you can install your app from the Store and the live ads will display in your app.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 24, 2018 5:24 AM

All replies

• Hello,

>do I need to publish first my app and then once it has been released will I be able to see live ads??

Yes, you need to release you app which including ads with the live appId and adUnitId in the Store firstly, then you can install your app from the Store and the live ads will display in your app.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 24, 2018 5:24 AM
  • Thanks Daisy!!! I'll mark it as an answer!!!
    Thursday, September 27, 2018 3:04 PM