none
Paid ad countries/regions allow only United States, Brazil, France, India, Italy RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I want to start a paid ad for my Win8.1 app.  But the only countries/regions available is United States, Brazil, France, India, Italy.  And there is no way to edit this.  Why is this?

SAP

Saturday, June 30, 2018 8:34 PM

Answers

• Hi SAP,
    You issue is for Ad campaigns, you could  check your settings in Audience page. In this page, did you choose the countries which you showed in your issue before?
    As shown in the following picture:

You can refer to Create an ad campaign for your app for more details about ad campaigns.

Best Regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 5, 2018 8:06 AM

All replies

• Hi SAP,

Which Ad network did you use? Some supported paid ad networks are not available in all markets.

For your personal information, you'd better make a support ticket through your developer account to ask the support for help.

Please select contact us than choose a proper topic to submit an accident.

Best Regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 2, 2018 7:26 AM
  • I was following the instructions at this link: Run ad campaigns using Store services.

I did not see where to select Ad network.

SAP

Wednesday, July 4, 2018 9:28 PM
  • Hi SAP,
    You issue is for Ad campaigns, you could  check your settings in Audience page. In this page, did you choose the countries which you showed in your issue before?
    As shown in the following picture:

You can refer to Create an ad campaign for your app for more details about ad campaigns.

Best Regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support

Thursday, July 5, 2018 8:06 AM