Banner in a WPF application RRS feed

• Question

• Is it possible to insert a banner in a wpf application??

If yes how do you do that?

Cheers

Friday, January 25, 2008 10:39 AM

Answers

• what type of banner do you want to display? image banner or flash banner?

If it's image banner, you can use Image control to display, if it's a Flash banner, you can use Frame element, and set its Source property to point to the Flash URI.

Hope this helps
    Monday, February 4, 2008 9:51 AM

All replies

• What type of banner? in particular what do you mean by "banner"?

I can think of a lot of possible interpretations of "banner".

Thanks
    Monday, January 28, 2008 8:17 AM
  • We are changing the issue type to “Comment” because you have not followed up with the necessary information. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more information, please feel free to change the issue type back to “Question” by editing your initial post and changing the radio button at the top of the post editor window. If the issue is resolved, we will appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other community members having similar questions.

Thank you!

Friday, February 1, 2008 7:35 AM
  • Sorry Guys,

With the word banner I mean the classical banners that are used on web pages for advertising.

So the question is: is it possible to insert something like banner commonly used on web pages in a WPF application?

If yes, what is the control that has to be used?

Cheers

Sunday, February 3, 2008 11:33 PM
  • what type of banner do you want to display? image banner or flash banner?

If it's image banner, you can use Image control to display, if it's a Flash banner, you can use Frame element, and set its Source property to point to the Flash URI.

Hope this helps
    Monday, February 4, 2008 9:51 AM
  • Thanks

That it the information i was looking for.

Monday, February 4, 2008 10:34 PM