HealthVault Connection Center login RRS feed

• Question

• I just installed HealthVault Connection Center on a new computer. The installation was successful, went through permissions and all, but I get keep getting a message "Could not complete sign-in" with a "Retry Sign-in" button. The sign-in just does not go through. I checked the internet is working on this computer, I can even sign-in to HealthVault with my account on the same computer, but not on Connection Center. 

Please help.

Thank You.
    Thursday, February 4, 2010 7:58 PM

Answers

• Typically if you can access and sign in to account.healthvault.com but not HealthVault Connection Center, then there is a networking issue on your local machine that affects Connection Center but not your web browser. One example of such an issue is a firewall on your PC that is blocking outbound connections from Connection Center. Another possible issue is improper Windows/IE proxy settings. If you are working in a corporate environment, then there are additional system policies that your IT department may be enforcing that could block Connection Center from accessing the network.
    Friday, February 5, 2010 3:18 PM