Small Basicand it's libraries list... ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone !

I am completly new to this and this looks just the language i have allways wanted to use. I have been using Scripting language is game development program called Game Maker, but it's really boring for me to code that and in that... i wanted a real language just like this, and now i am wondering what all libraries does it have or atleast is there a list of them all, if it is can i get a link please :) ?

(I got key code problem on installing this on my own pc so i must use laptop <.<...) 

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 1:39 PM

Answers

• Hello! There is a link for the Small Basic 0.8 (not the latest (1.0)) Reference here, but you can always use the intellisense wheel by opening up the editor, then pressing Ctrl+Space in a textbox. You can scroll up and down this list of classes, and to the right you can see a list of functions, properties and events inside the selected class. Then to see what the function property or event does, you can press ".", then type in that function property or event, and to the right, you should see the blue-ish rectangle display some info on the function, property or event you typed in.

Have fun coding!

~~AirWaves!!~~

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 5:15 PM