none
How to change the default color of Forms... RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

While creating a Smart Device project under Visual C#, the form always shows up with a default blue color on the top and bottom. Is there a way to change this color? The documentation mentions a property called 'ColorSource' in Properties->Layout, but I cannot find this option. Can someone please let me know more about this?

Thanks in advance.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 4:31 AM

Answers

• Hi ekartik82,

As far as I know, top and bottom tool bar color is determined by OS theme. If we change OS theme, the color will be changed. Form doesn't have interface to change the color.

You can have a test, try to change theme to change the color. Just follow the steps below:

1. Start--Settings---Today

2. Select a them and click "OK"

Best regards,
    Guang-Ming Bian - MSFT

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help
    Wednesday, March 24, 2010 8:28 AM

All replies

• Hi ekartik82,

As far as I know, top and bottom tool bar color is determined by OS theme. If we change OS theme, the color will be changed. Form doesn't have interface to change the color.

You can have a test, try to change theme to change the color. Just follow the steps below:

1. Start--Settings---Today

2. Select a them and click "OK"

Best regards,
    Guang-Ming Bian - MSFT

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help
    Wednesday, March 24, 2010 8:28 AM
  • You can create a full screen app that has custom gradient panels...
    Will work for gourmet food...
    Thursday, March 25, 2010 8:12 PM