none
The problem of simultaneous installation of VS2015 and VS2010

Question

• Hi. I just want to install VS2010 and use it to match VS2015. There isn't any trouble during the installation process. 
    But then when I built a new project and compile, I found that :
    fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'SDKDDKVer.h': No such file or directory
    In fact, many of the include files were not found, such as "stdio.h", "tchar.h", "afxwin.h" and so on.
    PLEASE HELP.
    (I use VS2015 to compile, there isn't any trouble.)

Saturday, December 05, 2015 12:43 PM

Answers

• Hi SeaWave,

>> fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'SDKDDKVer.h': No such file or directory

There are many reasons for Fatal Error C1083, based on your description, this project worked in VS2015, I assume the wrong version of a file name is included. For more information about this, I suggest you refer the link below:
    # Fatal Error C1083
    https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/et4zwx34.aspx

In addition, I suggest you create a new project with 'SDKDDKVer.h’ in VS2010 to check whether this would work. If it would not work either, I assume it might be related with SDKDDKVer.h. it would be helpful if you could share us details and simple steps to reproduce your issue.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, December 08, 2015 7:02 AM