Cant run Simulator on my machine

Question

• Hello everyone,

Ive been trying to run my visual studio 2013 simulator for a while even the earlier version of VS but i cant seem to figure out whats going wrong, since my knowledge regarding Remote Desktop is not even at the begginner level and as i've heard that VS needs to have that running in order to run the Simulator , i dont know what else to do, so here s the scenario , i have Group Policy Object Configured and my system is highly secured,every layer of security that Windows provides us i have it , even registry tweaks, so some services are disabled(such as workstation,Server,All remote desktop sevices,Hyper-V VM manager(By the way i have tried already reenabling those but didnt work as well)),printer and sharing is uninstalled and network clientes(cant remmeber the name but its on the network adapters properties), and firewall blocking almost every port, as i said local policies configured and blocking several users from logon locally, and some other things, my question is , what do i need to have running in order to run the simulator cause right now it gets stuck on registering and sometimes gets stuck and keeps forever saying "initializing", so that being said, id like to know how can i post any log files here and what do i have to have it running it order to make it work?

any help here is greatly appreciated!
    Kind regards,

C# user

• Edited by MrDebugging Wednesday, November 20, 2013 8:19 PM
    • Moved by Carl Cai Friday, November 22, 2013 1:23 AM more related (Moved from TeamDev)
    Wednesday, November 20, 2013 8:14 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I have moved thread to Tools for Windows Store apps forum for more dedicated support.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, November 22, 2013 1:27 AM