none
How to upload any file(image, pdf, docx) through WCF RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm trying to upload file through WCF service, guidance of different website. But these code not helped me.

So, now i hope this place, i can get a better solution to develop my code.

below of the URL i followed - 

1) http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/4b43b4/upload-or-get-a-file-using-Asp-Net-wcf-service-on-server625/

2) https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/166763/WCF-Streaming-Upload-Download-Files-Over-HTTP

3) http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/4b43b4/upload-or-get-a-file-using-Asp-Net-wcf-service-on-server625/

and so on.

So, kindly help me.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 11:44 AM

Answers

• Hi JayAsDeveloper,

I have checked the links, and I think it could achieve uploading files.

Could you share us what you have tried, and where it did not work for you?

Best Regards,

Tao Zhou 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by JayAsDeveloper Thursday, December 7, 2017 9:25 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by JayAsDeveloper Thursday, December 7, 2017 9:27 AM
    • Marked as answer by JayAsDeveloper Thursday, December 7, 2017 9:27 AM
    Thursday, December 7, 2017 1:55 AM

All replies

• Hi JayAsDeveloper,

I have checked the links, and I think it could achieve uploading files.

Could you share us what you have tried, and where it did not work for you?

Best Regards,

Tao Zhou 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by JayAsDeveloper Thursday, December 7, 2017 9:25 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by JayAsDeveloper Thursday, December 7, 2017 9:27 AM
    • Marked as answer by JayAsDeveloper Thursday, December 7, 2017 9:27 AM
    Thursday, December 7, 2017 1:55 AM
  • Hi Tao Zhou  Sir,

I sent you a mail about this issue on your email id, which you shared on your comment.

Thursday, December 7, 2017 9:28 AM
  • Hi JayAsDeveloper,

What do you mean by email id? Is it MSDNFSF@microsoft.com? This is used for compliments, it is not my email.

In addition, here is forum support, we did not provide any personal support by phone or email.

I suggest you share us your issue by adding a follow up reply and share us more information.

Best Regards,

Tao Zhou

MSDN Community Support

Friday, December 8, 2017 2:34 AM
  • oh... OK

so, can you share your email id, then i will send you my project and you can help me out.

its urgent.

• Edited by JayAsDeveloper Friday, December 8, 2017 3:47 AM correction meaning
    Friday, December 8, 2017 3:46 AM
  • Hi,

I can't, as my above reply. This is forum support, and we did not provide email support.

Please share us throw forum, and you could remove the sensitive information in your project.

Best Regards,

Tao Zhou

MSDN Community Support

Friday, December 8, 2017 5:08 AM