none
How to get Office 365 Developer Subscription for Premium MSDN subscription RRS feed

• Question

• Hi MSDN Subscriptions Feedback forum

On a Office365 page, it is statet:

• “Are you an MSDN subscriber? Visual Studio Ultimate and Visual Studio Premium with MSDN subscribers receive a 1-year Office 365 Developer Subscription as a benefit. Redeem your benefit today.

How do I get access to that site? If I click the link, and login, I see the MSDN Premium account (Visual Studio Premium with MSDN (MPN)), but no links to "Office 365 Developer Subscription"?

Best regards

David Nykjaer, 2ndC

David Nykjaer, 2ndC

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 10:31 AM

Answers

• Thanks for your mail David.  Since your MSDN Subscription is through the Microsoft Partner Network, its actually a component of the benefits you receive as a partner.  

MSDN Subscriptions through MPN do not include the Office 356 Developer Subscription benefit at this time.  Please send your feedback about this up to the MPN Support team, as they are the ones that have control over this.  They're available from this page: https://mspartner.microsoft.com/en/us/Pages/Support/partner-network-support.aspx

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 6:51 PM

All replies

• Thanks for your mail David.  Since your MSDN Subscription is through the Microsoft Partner Network, its actually a component of the benefits you receive as a partner.  

MSDN Subscriptions through MPN do not include the Office 356 Developer Subscription benefit at this time.  Please send your feedback about this up to the MPN Support team, as they are the ones that have control over this.  They're available from this page: https://mspartner.microsoft.com/en/us/Pages/Support/partner-network-support.aspx

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 6:51 PM
  • That link is outdated, is there a way to use my MSDN subscription to get an Office 365 account?

Try this link and login with your msdn or action pack account: 

" https://www.microsoft.com/msppdd/Home/Downloads?selectedType=Cloud "

Here you will find your Office 365 or Dynamics 365 licenses IF your plan is qualified to receive them. 

Thursday, March 9, 2017 6:56 AM
  • Hi Gary

Thank you for the update!

The original question is now outdated. I'll close the thread.

Best regards

David

David Nykjaer, 2ndC

Friday, March 10, 2017 7:40 AM
  • Hi Gary

Thank you for the update!

The original question is now outdated. I'll close the thread.

Best regards

David

David Nykjaer, 2ndC

Thanks,
    prathaprabhu

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query. I am a Microsoft Partner, MVP and MCC and I want to become One Day Microsoft CEO.

Friday, March 24, 2017 6:05 AM