none
Problem with Agreement Resolution/Sending 997 -- BTS 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• I am receiving an EDI file which I must split into different groups, each of which has a different destination.  The EDI file that I receive does not contain the information I need for routing explicitly.  I must do a database lookup based on a field in the EDI file and I need to use that return value for routing.  I have a custom pipeline component that does the lookup and promotes the proper value to "ReceiverPartyName" in the message context properties.  Everything works great until I try to add the party agreement.  If I check '997 Requested' the transaction fails.  If I uncheck it, the transaction processes but then the 997 is not sent.  I'm thinking that because I have written over ReceiverPartyName with my db return value, that causes a problem because the receive pipeline uses that property to do party resolution/997 generation. 

So the question is:  how can I promote my db return value for routing without interfering with the party resolution/997?

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 9:05 PM

Answers

• I ended up creating a property schema and adding the lookup value there, which solved the problem.
    • Marked as answer by FrankD302 Wednesday, September 7, 2011 6:54 PM
    Wednesday, September 7, 2011 6:54 PM

All replies

• Hi FrankD,

You can create an ACK orchestration and assign properties for party resolution there directly.

Angela

Thanks, Angela
    Friday, September 2, 2011 10:37 PM
  • I ended up creating a property schema and adding the lookup value there, which solved the problem.
    • Marked as answer by FrankD302 Wednesday, September 7, 2011 6:54 PM
    Wednesday, September 7, 2011 6:54 PM