none
A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server RRS feed

• Question

• I am working Setup and Deployment of Windows Application:

Installation on Windows Vista Edition 32 bit lap top i am getting error as follows:

- System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: CREATE DATABASE permission denied in database 'master'.

An Attempt to attach an auto-named database for file C:.....\Database\.mdf failed. A database with same name exists, or specified file cannot be opened, or it is located on UNC share.

This is error when i am installing on Windows XP 32 bit

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The Server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections . (Provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - error locating Server/instance specified)

Even i am facing permission problems with windows Vista, windows 7 home premium editions with 64 bit

installation path - files are not able read/write after installation it says Access denied specific files

Every time i need to changed the permission on the Database folders

Can anybody please guide me with these issues ? If u needed any information about the issues please email me to kumar@miraclesystems.net

Thanks.

Saturday, May 22, 2010 5:39 PM

All replies