none
Azure Stack CA servers query

Question

• Hi! May i ask if a physical server's certificate authorities (CA) role is required if implementing Azure stack for Azure portal?
    Friday, December 01, 2017 5:59 AM

Answers

• Hello,

The physical server's certificate authorities (CA) role is NOT required if implementing Azure Stack with Azure Cloud Authentication or Marketplace Syndication.  

Is that what you mean by Azure stack for Azure portal?

Let us know how it goes.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your time and interest in Azure Stack.

If you continue experience any issues with the ASDK release, feel free to contact us.

Thanks

Gary Gallanes

Monday, December 04, 2017 7:38 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The physical server's certificate authorities (CA) role is NOT required if implementing Azure Stack with Azure Cloud Authentication or Marketplace Syndication.  

Is that what you mean by Azure stack for Azure portal?

Let us know how it goes.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your time and interest in Azure Stack.

If you continue experience any issues with the ASDK release, feel free to contact us.

Thanks

Gary Gallanes

Monday, December 04, 2017 7:38 PM
  • Hi Gary,

This implementation is for an offline mode Azure Stack. So do i still require a CA for the physical server?

ReubenW

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 7:04 AM
  • Hi Gary,

This implementation is for an offline mode Azure Stack. So do i still require a CA for the physical server?

ReubenW

The physical server's certificate authorities (CA) role is not required for an offline mode as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

4 hours 26 minutes ago