SQLAdminExtension Error - Blade:Create QuotaBlade does not load RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am trying to deploy SQL Resource Provider on Azure Stack 1902. Even after successful deployment of the SQLRP, I am getting this error while trying to create quotas under Plan. 

• Refresh the browser to try again.
      <time class="fxs-notificationmenu-notification-title-subtitle fxs-portal-title" data-bind="attr: { datetime: $root.func._timestampToString(timestamp) }, text: $root.func._timestampToString(timestamp)" datetime="‎11‎:‎57‎ ‎AM">‎11‎:‎57‎ ‎AM</time>
      SqlAdminExtension extension failed to load

I am using the latest version of Azure Stack though an update is pending. 

Thanks for your help. 

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 12:10 PM

Answers

• I figured out the issue. 

I was installing on an Azure VM with 128 GB RAM. Even though the SQL RP gets installed, the create SQL quota blade under Plans does not load. 

Resized the VM to 160 GB, then uninstalled the current installation of SQL RP and then reinstalled it again and the blade appears. 

Thanks for your help. 

Friday, March 22, 2019 7:16 AM

All replies

• Is this for the ASDK or a full Azure Stack (multi-node) installation? 

If this is for the full Azure Stack Installation, your best bet is to open a support request.

You also might want to consider updating to 1.1902.0.69. The UI for this area was changed

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 7:48 PM
  • Hi, thanks for your reply. 

My current version is 1.1902.0.69. 

Thursday, March 21, 2019 3:01 AM
  • Is this for the ASDK or for a full Azure Stack multi-node?
    Thursday, March 21, 2019 11:05 PM
  • ASDK. 
    Friday, March 22, 2019 5:20 AM
  • I figured out the issue. 

I was installing on an Azure VM with 128 GB RAM. Even though the SQL RP gets installed, the create SQL quota blade under Plans does not load. 

Resized the VM to 160 GB, then uninstalled the current installation of SQL RP and then reinstalled it again and the blade appears. 

Thanks for your help. 

Friday, March 22, 2019 7:16 AM