none
Bing maps show gray area insted of map RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.

I have made app with BingMaps and all works great on local tablet simulator and worked on the real testing tablet for the past few days but yesterday something gone wrong.

Maps don't show the picture correctly.

They get all the positions under BingMaps.Bounds and download graphics but they do not show it most of the time.

Here is the pic of what I get. Also when drag the map they sometimes show the whole area but in next second it disappears and gray square is only visable or something like on my pic.

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/vdfmn8.png[/IMG]

It worked for few days on the tablet and with the new build it stopped.

I made small app at the tabblet to check if the application is corrupted but the same thing happens on that one.

Any thoughts what went wrong? I have reinstaled win8 on tablet but nothing changed.

Thursday, October 25, 2012 2:54 PM

Answers

• This sounds like a graphics driver issue. Check for a newer driver version or an older WHQL certified driver.
    Thursday, October 25, 2012 3:58 PM

All replies

• This sounds like a graphics driver issue. Check for a newer driver version or an older WHQL certified driver.
    Thursday, October 25, 2012 3:58 PM
  • Come on Kris, is not a driver issue, it works in some pages and others don't. Can someone provide guidance on this issue? There is not documentation.
    Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:27 PM