none
Users missing from group

Question

• We have student group what is synced from our localAD to azureAD. All Azure AD Connect sync logs shows it has been synced all 749 users. And when looking at Azure Portal group Overview, it says:

Display name: oppilas

Members: 749 User(s), 0 Device(s), 0 Group(s), 0 Other(s)

Membership type: Synced

Type: Security

Source: Windows server AD

But when I click members, it only shows random 100 users.  

Tuesday, March 07, 2017 11:45 AM

All replies

• Did you get any error message on this ?
    Which Directory integration tool you used to integrate users from local AD to Azure AD ?
    When you click members, it only shows random 100 users. Is there a "next" page ?

If you are using the management portal, i suggest you to use the new Azure portal and check.
    Wednesday, March 08, 2017 9:20 AM
  • I use new azure portal. With random I mean, it have always the same users from A to Y, not A to E and rest of alphabetical don't show. There is no next page. We use Microsoft Azure AD Connect version 1.1.189.0.

I have forced the Full sync from Synchronization Service Manager. And full sync says for oppilas group.

Add: 0 Delete: 0 Unchanged: 749

Wednesday, March 08, 2017 10:10 AM
  • This particular query requires detailed analysis of the issue, and required a support ticket.
    I would suggest you to contact support and create a technical support ticket. We need sensitive information like your Subscription and/or Tenant details. This would be beyond the purview of the Forums Support. 
    The ticket enables you to work closely with the support engineers and get a quick resolution for your issue.
    Wednesday, March 08, 2017 4:52 PM
  • It won't allow me to do technical support ticket, it says: A paid support plan is required to submit a technical support request.
    Tuesday, March 14, 2017 8:57 AM
  • Yes, you need an Azure paid support plan to receive one-on-one technical support. More information about the existing support plans can be found at the Azure Support Plans page.
    Tuesday, March 14, 2017 4:58 PM