none
My app stopped completely receiving ads. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

My app for windows mobile 10, Phone Pins, stopped completely receiving ads. Not a single ad. I though it was the reports wrong. Why did my app stopped receiving ads?

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 9:03 AM

Answers

• Hi Dimitris2,

Base on your screenshots, we could see there are many user who use your app and you earn some Estimated revenue because of ads. So I think the ads have been there before.  I would like to suggest you to click  requests in Advertising performance page and you can  see the numbers of ad requests and the numbers of ad impressions, you could select the time from the long point. You can see in the screenshot below.

If the ads do not have one at time, maybe your project have some errors and you could refer to this document to fix. If you can see some ads requests and there are no ad requests recently, I think this is related to the advertising provider. You could select to create  support ticket through your developer account so that you will be assisted better or wait for a while to see if there is change.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, October 14, 2016 1:05 AM

All replies

• Hi Dimitris2,

Could you tell me the ads are always disappearing or not appearing suddenly? If  always , you could refer to this document to handle .  If  not ,you could create Support ticket through your developer account so that you will be assisted best.  Please click "Submit an incident" on the right side of the page. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Thursday, October 13, 2016 2:48 AM
  • They are always disappearing until yesterday. I had ads the first days but then nothing.

Look usage and ads....

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ak3dcxJUaV6Dj4xJW6Jvf4Xfv08JPw

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ak3dcxJUaV6Dj4xKokhi3UrkO1Sa6Q

Thursday, October 13, 2016 9:28 AM
  • Hi Dimitris2,

Base on your screenshots, we could see there are many user who use your app and you earn some Estimated revenue because of ads. So I think the ads have been there before.  I would like to suggest you to click  requests in Advertising performance page and you can  see the numbers of ad requests and the numbers of ad impressions, you could select the time from the long point. You can see in the screenshot below.

If the ads do not have one at time, maybe your project have some errors and you could refer to this document to fix. If you can see some ads requests and there are no ad requests recently, I think this is related to the advertising provider. You could select to create  support ticket through your developer account so that you will be assisted better or wait for a while to see if there is change.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu.

Friday, October 14, 2016 1:05 AM