App Certification Mess up my Game's Functions RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have developed a game using Unity 4. Then I build game and debug it using Simulator as well as Do App Deployment to my real phone (Lumia 920, 820, 620, 520). We build and test find and fix bug using this deployment method. and I know other developer are doing the same. Then when everything is fine, we submit it to Windows Phone Store for beta or Public release.

Wonderful thing happen, my game passed certification successfully and appear on Store. and Now worse thing happen. After download the game from store I find that the Certification Process has destroy and burn my game functionality completely. it's not a small bug, but it's an upside down. I'm not stupid.

Microsoft! What have you done to my .xap package?

I have contacted Microsoft Support, and he said that not to use Side-loading to test App function. He told me to upload App as a Beta test in order to test it. Really? Are you serious? Then why you need a simulator and Side-loading ? Whose on earth will do this? it took 2 hours to get Beta Test to be released and be able to download. Who's going to do that? and How many years for you to complete a game project, if you are doing like this?

I can't accept that at all, I need a solution from Microsoft, at least just let me know why this happen? What's wrong with the App Signing ? Then I can find a way to fix it.

just like you do 2+2 = 4, you see it on you paper. When you give to teacher, the paper back you see 2+2 = 5. and your teacher said that she doesn't know about thing how this happen, and no one touch the paper. How do you feel? Do you think it's a magic ?

Anyone experience this before ? 

Thanks

Thursday, September 11, 2014 4:28 AM