none
How to remove CDATA in soap response RRS feed

• Question

•   we are developing wcf service using visual studio 2012. In response content added CDATA. we want to remove CDATA in soap response. Give any solution to solve this issue.

Thanks
    Tuesday, October 20, 2015 4:45 AM

Answers

• Hi sudhamca2007,

According to your description, in my understood is that, when we call the WCF Service to get data

from database, the result format is string. So, I guess may be you can convert the result format

to xml in database.

For more information, please refer to the following articles:

1.Webservice response is returned as a String?

2. Working with CDATA

I hope that will be helpful to you.

Best Regards,

Grady

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 9:38 AM
  • Are you using SOAP UI to verify your SOAP response? Please note that, SoapUI to auto-enclosed the returned data in CData tag.

Please use WCFTestClient or a client test consumer app of your service and test it.

Lingaraj Mishra

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 10:22 AM

All replies

• Hi sudhamca2007,

According to your description, in my understood is that, when we call the WCF Service to get data

from database, the result format is string. So, I guess may be you can convert the result format

to xml in database.

For more information, please refer to the following articles:

1.Webservice response is returned as a String?

2. Working with CDATA

I hope that will be helpful to you.

Best Regards,

Grady

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 9:38 AM
  • Are you using SOAP UI to verify your SOAP response? Please note that, SoapUI to auto-enclosed the returned data in CData tag.

Please use WCFTestClient or a client test consumer app of your service and test it.

Lingaraj Mishra

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 10:22 AM