System.IO.FileLoadException: A procedure imported by 'LayoutEngineManaged.d.dll' could not be loaded. RRS feed

• Question

• While build the test in VS 2010 i'm receiving this error message. Can any body help on this.  im working on unit test cases which test SDK of Managed code. code is written in VC++ 2008 and 2005 version. I had port the required files in VS 2010 but still unable to work on that. every time i am receiving this error message. please suggest .

error messages:

Error loading D:\testing\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\PerformanceTesting\PerformanceTesting\bin\Debug\TestingPerformanceLayoutEngineManaged.exe: Unable to load the test container 'D:\testing\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\PerformanceTesting\PerformanceTesting\bin\Debug\TestingPerformanceLayoutEngineManaged.exe' or one of its dependencies. Error details: System.IO.FileLoadException: A procedure imported by 'LayoutEngineManaged.d.dll' could not be loaded.

Jaspinder kaur
    Wednesday, May 18, 2011 6:23 AM

Answers

• i had copied the required dlls in the output directory of the project and now no issue is there. its working fine.
    Jaspinder kaur
    • Marked as answer by JasKaur Tuesday, May 24, 2011 12:50 PM
    Tuesday, May 24, 2011 12:50 PM

All replies

• please guide..
    Jaspinder kaur
    Wednesday, May 18, 2011 6:31 AM
  • i had copied the required dlls in the output directory of the project and now no issue is there. its working fine.
    Jaspinder kaur
    • Marked as answer by JasKaur Tuesday, May 24, 2011 12:50 PM
    Tuesday, May 24, 2011 12:50 PM