none
IsDeletedGraphSpaceContent property is not documented in MS-ONE specification RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!

I have a *.one file. This file contains one page.
    But my logs shows that this file contains 3 revision manifests: one for SectionNode but two other contains PageManifestNode(i.e. represents page object spaces).

I suppose that one of the pages is marked as deleted.

I tried to verify this hypothesis by checking IsDeletedGraphSpaceContent in corresponding PageMetadata object.
    But I encountered an issue: in the section 2.1.12 Properties PropertyId value for IsDeletedGraphSpaceContent is not specified.

I need help to resolve this issue.
    I can share the file via private communication channel if required.

Thanks!

Thursday, April 16, 2020 9:24 AM

Answers

• For the benefit of the community, Alexei and I took this offline to do some testing. The property id for IsDeletedGraphSpaceContent is 0x1DE9. We've submitted a request to the documentation team to add this to the list in [MS-ONE] 2.1.12. 

Thanks,

Tom

Monday, May 4, 2020 10:44 PM

All replies

• Hi Alexei, 

Thank you for your question, I will assist you with this. Please send email to dochelp at microsoft dot com, referencing the URL for this thread and my name and I will set up a secure file transfer to share the file. 

Best regards,
    Tom Jebo
    Sr Escalation Engineer
    Microsoft Open Specifications

Thursday, April 16, 2020 4:12 PM
  • I have sent a letter with sample file in the attach.

Thanks!

Thursday, April 16, 2020 5:03 PM
  • Alexei, 

Looking at [MS-ONE] 2.1.12Properties, we see this verbiage: 

"The following table lists properties that are used by this file format and the corresponding PropertyID
    value in a OneNote revision store file. If a structure is read and it does not have a PropertyID value
    that is listed in this table, the structure MUST be ignored and MUST be rewritten to the file as it was
    read."

Does this apply to the PageManifestNode in question and can you safely ignore this structure?

Tom

Thursday, April 16, 2020 5:10 PM
  • For the benefit of the community, Alexei and I took this offline to do some testing. The property id for IsDeletedGraphSpaceContent is 0x1DE9. We've submitted a request to the documentation team to add this to the list in [MS-ONE] 2.1.12. 

Thanks,

Tom

Monday, May 4, 2020 10:44 PM