[WP8.1] Deploying App On Windows Phone 8.1 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Actually i'm getting an error while deploying an app directly from vs 2013 to windows Phone 8.1.

The error is: Unable to install application. The maximum number of developer applications on this phone has been reached. Please uninstall a developer application and try again.

Although i have already registered my device  from "Windows Phone Development Register".And from microsoft forum i get that i can deploy maximum 10 apps on device for testing.

I'm just running 2 demo apps but whenever i'm trying to installing 3rd demo app i got that error.And for installing the 3rd app,everytime i have to uninstall first or second app for deploying the 3rd one.Please suggest.

Thanks

Rohit

Thursday, May 28, 2015 8:35 AM

Answers

• You should be able to use all 10 after the reset.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

• Marked as answer by Rohit Patwal Monday, June 1, 2015 1:01 PM
    Friday, May 29, 2015 3:44 PM

All replies

• Are you sure there are only 3 sideloaded apps on that phone?  If so, then there's some kind of corruption on the phone and you should do a hard reset to fix this.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Thursday, May 28, 2015 1:33 PM
  • Thank you for your response.I think after hard resetting i have to register my device again.So after doing that can i get the new subscription of installing 10 apps on the device or just the remaining counts of apps i can install?
    Friday, May 29, 2015 6:17 AM
  • You should be able to use all 10 after the reset.

• Marked as answer by Rohit Patwal Monday, June 1, 2015 1:01 PM
    Friday, May 29, 2015 3:44 PM