none
Calendar forward request RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

Got an unusual situation where when I invite a user for meeting, an email request is forwarded to a user for approval.

My problem is the user that the request is being forwarded to does not exist anymore so I get a bounce back saying "The recipient's e-mail address was not found in the recipient's e-mail system" 

My question is how do I find this forwarding rule for Calendar invite?  I tried logging onto user webmail but I do not see any forwarding rule.  I am trying to look online for command shell to check rules for user but not having any luck.

Anyone got any idea how can I find the calendar forward invite request rule?

Thanks

Friday, July 19, 2013 12:19 AM

All replies

• Hi Guys,

I found out that it is after you accept or decline then a message is forwarded to unknown user.

Can anyone suggest how I can remove this using Set-MailboxCalendarSettings command line?

Thanks

Friday, July 19, 2013 12:45 AM
  • Hi,

Check the users delegate settings to see if there is a delegate that doesn't exist anymore with the setting "Delegates receives copies of meeting-related messages sent to me".

In Outlook 2010, delegate access is found from Account Settings->Delegate Access.

MCITP Ent. Messaging | MCTS | MCSA | MCP
    http://www.camm.id.au (blog)

Friday, July 19, 2013 7:17 AM