none
UWA MapControl.MapRightTapped - Event listed in documentation but not available in SDK RRS feed

• Question

• I need to make use of MapRightTapped event which is listed in MapControl's documentation but its not available in SDK. Am I missing something??
    Wednesday, February 17, 2016 6:01 AM

Answers

• MapRightTapped was made available in the Windows 10 November update, so you'll need to target that build in your app build settings (also requires you have the November update installed on your dev system and the latest Visual Studio update).
    • Proposed as answer by Ricky_Brundritt Thursday, February 18, 2016 5:44 PM
    • Marked as answer by Deep Chauhan Monday, February 22, 2016 4:32 PM
    Thursday, February 18, 2016 5:29 PM

All replies

• MapRightTapped was made available in the Windows 10 November update, so you'll need to target that build in your app build settings (also requires you have the November update installed on your dev system and the latest Visual Studio update).
    • Proposed as answer by Ricky_Brundritt Thursday, February 18, 2016 5:44 PM
    • Marked as answer by Deep Chauhan Monday, February 22, 2016 4:32 PM
    Thursday, February 18, 2016 5:29 PM
  • Thanks for your response. For developers in my boots I would like to add that after updating SDK they they need to update "Target Platform Version" property.

Way to go to that property is: In your solution explorer right click project name > Properties > Configuration Properties > General.

Monday, February 22, 2016 4:41 PM