VS 2010 Professional - ExpressUnit Testing Integration Problem. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Please guide me for adding ExpressUnit Testing Project to a VS2010 Professional MVC3 Application. I just referred and downloaded the testing application from the following link.

http://www.unit-testing.net/CurrentArticle/How-To-Write-Unit-Tests-In-Visual-Studio-Express.html

But, its having some errors while running as mentioned this link. Please give me an idea for doing testing using this ExpressUnit.

Thanks in advance

Dinesh.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 6:49 AM

Answers

• Hi Dinesh,

I found the ExpressUnit was a third-party application. We don't support it. 

If you want to have a unit test, we can create a test project to a MVC3 application.

To add an empty Test project just go to File>Add>New Project choose Test subcategory > Test Project

If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,

Ego [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

• Marked as answer by Ego Jiang Tuesday, November 27, 2012 7:59 AM
    Thursday, November 22, 2012 6:10 AM
  • Hi Ego Jiang,

Thanks for your time and support. I was looking for any possibilities using ExpressUnit. I have tried using unit test project in MVC3, that is good enough.

Once again Thanks.

Regards,

Dinesh.

Friday, November 23, 2012 8:00 AM

All replies

• Hi Dinesh,

I found the ExpressUnit was a third-party application. We don't support it. 

If you want to have a unit test, we can create a test project to a MVC3 application.

To add an empty Test project just go to File>Add>New Project choose Test subcategory > Test Project

If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,

Ego [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Thursday, November 22, 2012 6:10 AM
  • Hi Ego Jiang,

Thanks for your time and support. I was looking for any possibilities using ExpressUnit. I have tried using unit test project in MVC3, that is good enough.

Once again Thanks.

Regards,

Dinesh.

Friday, November 23, 2012 8:00 AM