none
I can't open an template of c++ window forms.

Question

• I have downloaded visual studio 2015, and installed c++ window form template. However, when i tried to open the template creating new project, it kept giving me a error message ''Exception from HERSULT:0x80041FE2". and it didn't give me anything.

Please help me to fix the problem thanks

Sunday, September 11, 2016 11:22 AM

Answers

• HI SeongHyeon KIM,

I have encountered the similar issue as you. Please refer to the following screenshout:

And the solution is close MyForm.h and the reopen it from the solution explorer. Then we could see the correct design view:

Sincerely,

Oscar

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 2:35 AM

All replies

• Hi SeongHyeonKIM,

See -is this helps?.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/79fb4abd-dcca-4568-8e62-665af0a9d807/unspecified-error-exception-from-hresult-0x80004005-efail-has-occurred-while-creating-new-web?forum=vssetup

Regards, S_NO "_"

Sunday, September 11, 2016 12:22 PM
  • Hi SeongHyeon KIM,

From the description of the thread I can see that your issue is related with C++ and Windows Foms.

But this forum only handles the issue regarding Excel object model.

So here I think that issue is related with visual studio general questions forum.

So for better response and better solution to your issue I move this thread to visual studio general questions forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards

Deepak

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, September 12, 2016 7:17 AM
  • HI SeongHyeon KIM,

I have encountered the similar issue as you. Please refer to the following screenshout:

And the solution is close MyForm.h and the reopen it from the solution explorer. Then we could see the correct design view:

Sincerely,

Oscar

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 2:35 AM