none
Formatting RDLC file (PDF) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
         I am generating a main report that in trun calls 3 sub reports. Not all the sub reports are displayed at the same time. I will be controlling the Visibility of the report tables (these tables in turn hold the subreports). The contents of the main report is working fine but the formatting is not good. I want all the sub reports to start in new page. I am using "Insert page break" property of the tables in RDLC. This property is not working when the visibility of the that table is controlled by Expression( I am using this property to make the subreport visible or not). Is there someother way to insert page break? Can anyone help me solve this?

Thanks In Advance
    Wednesday, February 18, 2009 2:14 AM

Answers

• You might try using the PageBreakAtEnd or PageBreakAtStart properties of the table.  If you are just using the table to hold the subreport, it might also make more sense to just use a rectangle, which has the same properties.

Saturday, February 21, 2009 7:50 PM

All replies

• You might try using the PageBreakAtEnd or PageBreakAtStart properties of the table.  If you are just using the table to hold the subreport, it might also make more sense to just use a rectangle, which has the same properties.

Saturday, February 21, 2009 7:50 PM
  • Hi,

I am also facing the same problem, in my case i have multiple subreports on the main page and i need every sub report start from the new page. To seprate them i use rectangle inbetween and use the Insert Page Break After rectangle.
    I need to show the subreports on the basis of a reprot parameter. If parameter says don't show the report it work as i use the express to hide the report and it's fine but left the blak page but if i use the same condition for rectangle (to hide), page break don't work in normal condition and report start from the end of the previous page. I don't know why this is happening.

Please suggest.

Regards,
    Himanshu

himanshu
    Wednesday, September 2, 2009 7:59 AM