locked
Hopefully cosmetic issue with Xamarin.Mac dll when changing target framework RRS feed

  • Question

  • User117070 posted

    Hi All,

    I recently changed my Xamarin.Mac (Unified) app's Target Framework. It was previously "Xamarin.Mac Mobile Framework", and now I changed it to "Xamarin.Mac .NET 4.5 Framework". Everything works fine, the project builds and runs; but when I open the References folder of the project in the IDE, the Xamarin.Mac entry has an error icon, which says "Assembly not found for Mono/.NET 4.5", which is actually not my chosen target anyway. When I remove, then readd it, the error icon disappears.

    The same starts over again after restarting Xamarin Studio :)

    I think of this now as just a cosmetic issue of the IDE, but I would be happier if someone could verify me that :)

    Thanks and regards, Norbert

    Saturday, July 11, 2015 6:07 PM

Answers

  • User35201 posted

    It's a known cosmetic issue. I can dig up the specific bug # if you want.

    • Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, July 13, 2015 4:01 PM

All replies

  • User35201 posted

    It's a known cosmetic issue. I can dig up the specific bug # if you want.

    • Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, July 13, 2015 4:01 PM
  • User117070 posted

    No, thank you, it's enough for me

    Monday, July 13, 2015 6:39 PM