BizTalk Benchmark Wizard abandoned? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Is the BizTalk Benchmark Wizard been abandoned, moved or renamed?
    Latest references I can find is a bit old, from 2010

The VBS scripts does not seem to work on windows 10 / BizTalk 2013, getting WMI errors after first host is created

Create BBW_RxHost
    Host - BBW_RxHost - has been created successfully
    Instance of the WMI class is not found.
    No instance was found with the specified key. This could be the result of the instance being deleted by another BizTalk Admin session.(HRESULT: 0).

Thanks

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 10:05 AM

All replies

• Looks like other users are having the same issue, not working on newer versions of BizTalk.

This might not be exactly what you are looking for, but we provide a free version of our performance monitoring tool that you can use AFTER installing your applications and start running some test traffic. With our tool you can get detailed info on performance -> server, hosts, ports and orchestrations. You can see latency across messaging patterns or just on a single port or orch. This way you can at least verify if your BizTalk environment is handling the load and meeting your requirements for processing.

You can take a look and sign up here for the free version of AIMS: http://www.aimsinnovation.com/aims-free

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 11:13 AM
  • Thanks for the heads up

I have some c# code working, let's see if I can get it up and running during my Easter Holiday break :P

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 11:45 AM
  • Great!
    Wednesday, April 12, 2017 12:06 PM
  • I have rewritten the VBS script to a small console app in C# (VS 2012)
    If you want to mess around with it you fetch the code at looksharp.dk/post/2017/04/11/BizTalk-Benchmark-Wizard.aspx

I'll see if I can get it up and running after I have installed the needed hosts

NB! References for BizTalk WMI classes
    https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa560467.aspx

Comment:
    Everything is up and running now, stay tuned, the benchmark test did not pass as expected :P

rgds

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 5:55 PM
  • Nice! Will check it out.

Marius

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 8:32 PM