Firefox and Mobile Site RRS feed

• Question

• User-2056656471 posted

Hello, I have problem with mobile list and mobile object list alignment in Firefox. I wont to set alignment to center but in Firefox it is always on left. In IE page works fine. How to fix this problem? Sample  code:

2         <mobile:Form id="FormLinieSzukaj" runat="server"  Font-Name="Sylfaen" Font-Size="Small" Alignment="Center" PagerStyle-Alignment="Center" Paginate="True" Title="PZI Taran" OnActivate="FormLinieSzukaj_Activate">
    4    <mobile:List ID="List_Linie" Runat="server"  OnItemCommand="List_Linie_ItemCommand" Font-Size="Small" StyleReference="ListStyle" Font-Bold="False"  Font-Italic="False" Font-Name="Sylfaen" >
    5                     </mobile:List>
    6                  </mobile:Form> 

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 8:37 AM

Answers

• User-1113931457 posted

hi mariuchp,

you don't give any specification about your ListStyle css. with out this css it works fine on both IE and Firefox. i have tested already. I think the ListStyle css got something that works differently on IE and Firefox. you should have another look on that...

or better post it including that style.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, August 13, 2008 9:02 AM

All replies

• User-1113931457 posted

hi mariuchp,

you don't give any specification about your ListStyle css. with out this css it works fine on both IE and Firefox. i have tested already. I think the ListStyle css got something that works differently on IE and Firefox. you should have another look on that...

or better post it including that style.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, August 13, 2008 9:02 AM
  • User-2056656471 posted

Thanks, you help me much. But the problem is not with ListStyle definition but with my declaration in web.config file

<browserCaps>

preferredRenderingMime = "text/html"
          preferredRenderingType = "xhtml-mp"
    </browserCaps>

When I delete preferredRenderingType = "xhtml-mp" firefox works fine. But I use   preferredRenderingType = "xhtml-mp" to display colors. When I delete this eferything is black or white, so now I must fight with rendering type.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 12:28 PM