Event for adding new row to editable datagrid in Silverlight client RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

I'm trying to set some default values for each new row added to a editable datagrid but I can't seem to figure out what event occurs when the new row is added?

Thanks

Dave

Dave Barker

Monday, November 21, 2016 3:40 PM

Answers

• Hi Dave,

The Data Grid that is built-into LightSwitch.

To figure out what event occurs when the new row is added, AFAIK, it's related to  IEditableCollectionView orIBindingList. For this question, it's also recommended to go through Michael's blog regarding Silverlight DataGrid With LightSwitch, you could learn the flexibility of Data Grid better.  :)

Regards,

Angie

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by DaveBarker19 Monday, November 28, 2016 3:53 PM
    Thursday, November 24, 2016 6:50 AM

All replies

• Hi Dave,

The Data Grid that is built-into LightSwitch.

To figure out what event occurs when the new row is added, AFAIK, it's related to  IEditableCollectionView orIBindingList. For this question, it's also recommended to go through Michael's blog regarding Silverlight DataGrid With LightSwitch, you could learn the flexibility of Data Grid better.  :)

Regards,

Angie

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by DaveBarker19 Monday, November 28, 2016 3:53 PM
    Thursday, November 24, 2016 6:50 AM
  • Thanks Angie unfortunately my skills are not adequate enough to figure this out :(

Thanks for you response.

Dave

Dave Barker

Monday, November 28, 2016 3:54 PM