Crystal Report Viewer gives blank report RRS feed

• Question

• User1553674565 posted

Hi,

I am using crystal reports version 13.0.0.99. In my application i am showing the reports in CrystalReportViewer (same version). It is working fine when i run the application locally. But when i published to my web server it is not showing the report and it will going to be strucked, after this step my total application is not working. I did not get any error it is continuously showing me the process but did not get any result. My server is also having same version of CR 13.0.0.99. I have uninstall the CR and reinstall it. But the result is same. Please help me. Is there any way to solve this? It is very urgent for me.

Thank You.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012 7:04 AM

All replies

• User317958953 posted

i have faced this problem, you are publishing your code and upload to server and report is not showing

ok, now upload your report folder only to server, no need to publish the application again and try.

i know it is like a kid solution but for me it worked

Tuesday, January 3, 2012 11:09 PM
  • User1553674565 posted

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried that also, copying reports folder. But it is not working for me. Please give any more suggestions.

Thank you.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012 12:18 AM
  • User317958953 posted

Just one more task, can u compare the size of your particular report on server, is it match with size on your local system,

is your report showing size of 1KB after upload to server

thanks

Wednesday, January 4, 2012 12:22 AM
  • User1553674565 posted

The reports in my local system size is same as the reports size in the server. Every report size is morethan 1KB

Thank you.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012 12:42 AM