none
Phishing links in email - suggestion RRS feed

• Question

• Just a suggestion for Outlook.

I got another email from 'AmEx' today, inclusing the following:

As you can see, when the mouse is over the link it is completely unlike the displayed URL. I think this is a valid test: even if the actual link was e.g. a sub-domain of AmEx I'd still be unhappy clicking it if the text of the hyperlink was a URL that was different.

Cheers -

Cheers - Simon

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 5:29 PM

Answers

• This forum is for Outlook programming help, not suggestions for Outlook features.

Ken Slovak MVP - Outlook

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 6:56 PM
  • HI Cheers,
    Thank for your suggestions, but this forum is used to discuss Office Development questions such as VBA, VTSO and OpenXML  SDK .etc.

For Office Products specific feedbacks, I recommend you to submit a feedback from Outlook Feedback.

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013 9:58 AM

All replies

• This forum is for Outlook programming help, not suggestions for Outlook features.

Ken Slovak MVP - Outlook

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 6:56 PM
  • HI Cheers,
    Thank for your suggestions, but this forum is used to discuss Office Development questions such as VBA, VTSO and OpenXML  SDK .etc.

For Office Products specific feedbacks, I recommend you to submit a feedback from Outlook Feedback.

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013 9:58 AM