none
Delete on-prem database failed RRS feed

• Question

• I was trying to delete an on-prem database in a sync group. It not allows to process and give me a warning saying :The gateway did not receive a response from 'Microsoft.Sql' within the specified time period.
    Thursday, May 16, 2019 5:53 PM

All replies

• Hi CZAupup,

I am going to move this thread to the SQL Server forum where there is a larger on-premise audience who can help you with this issue.

Friday, May 17, 2019 11:49 PM
  • Hi CZAupup,

Can you elaborate more about your question. Which helps to provide more accurate answer. Thanks!

Cheers,

Nisal 

Saturday, May 18, 2019 3:22 AM
  • Hi CZAupup,

Please share us more information about your issue for analysis. Could you please tell us how do you delete your database? 

Best regards,

Cathy Ji

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to  MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, May 20, 2019 9:31 AM
  • I solved it by myself. The problem was I generate a new Sync Agent key on azure and didn't use it.
    Wednesday, May 22, 2019 3:12 PM
  • I solved it by myself. The problem was I generate a new Sync Agent key on azure and didn't use it.
    Hi CZAupup,

I am so glad to hear that you have resolved your issue, please mark your solution as answer. It will benefit for other community members to find the useful ones.

In addition, if you have another questions, please feel free to ask.
    Thanks for your contribution.

Best regards,
    Cathy Ji

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to  MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, May 23, 2019 1:34 AM