none
Looking for a Bing Maps Developer to help us build a site around the truck routing api RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I am a struggling entrepreneur who is very excited to learn of MS/Bing's truck routing api. It will be a huge benefit to the drivers out there who are lost without digital feedback (and they are growing exponentially) but aren't willing to shell out the ridiculously high costs of other truck routing programs. I've been in the trucking industry for over twenty years and I own core products that are recognized by hundreds of thousands of truckers. My problem is I'm always underfunded in order to bring beautiful digital products to the market: until now! If there is anyone out there looking for a gig that will pay up front (but remember, we're always hurting in the cash department) as well as royalties/commissions and get you massive name recognition in the transportation industry, via PR, credits, etc., please send me an email. I have the WP site up and hosted and we will do the grunt work such as populating the database, layout, writing, graphic design, etc. Please put BingWebDev in the subject line of your email and send to fbsxxv@gmail.com. Sorry for the lack of information about who we are but we are in quiet/confidential phase...Thanks for reading!

Sunday, June 16, 2019 1:13 AM

All replies