none
Loading property information list by namespace failed or property not found in the list. Verify that the schema is deployed prop RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

My application was working fine some time back. I am not sure what has changed.I am receiving following error :

A message received by adapter "FILE" on receive location "FILE Edi_Receive_Location_EANDIS" with URI "C:\AMR46783\OUT\*.edi" is suspended.
     Error details: There was a failure executing the receive pipeline: "Umix.Van.Pipeline.Custom_Receive_BackupEdi_Pipeline, Umix.Van.PipelineModule, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7e83b13ccba9e75d" Source: "EdiDecoder" Receive Port: "FILE_Custom_Receive_Port" URI: "C:\AMR46783\OUT\*.edi" Reason: Loading property information list by namespace failed or property not found in the list. Verify that the schema is deployed properly. 

Any help would be appreciated.
    Tuesday, November 25, 2008 9:52 AM

All replies

• This error usually happens when you have a send port with a filter that uses a promoted property from a schema and the schema is then removed, which breaks the filter. Try redeploying your schema. Also, ensure any schema dependencies are also deployed.

Thanks,

• Proposed as answer by edhickey Tuesday, December 30, 2008 12:37 AM
    Thursday, November 27, 2008 4:53 AM
  • When using custom or 3ed party Adapter you might receive this message "Loading property information list by namespace failed or property not found in the list" in the event log”

Usually this error caused by when deleting default application (BizTalk Application 1) that used to store message context  property field schemas that are provided by adapter vendor to

You can solve this problem by simply reinstall the adapter or selecting repair adapter option. Or GACing and deploying required property files manually.

Please mark answers that solve your problem.
    Wednesday, June 30, 2010 8:33 AM
  • Hi Puneet, 

Even I was getting the same error in my custom receive pipeline. Upon debugging my pipeline component, 

I've found the error. I had written 

pInMsg.Context.Promote("Message Type", systemPropertiesNamespace, messageType);

instead of 

pInMsg.Context.Promote("MessageType", systemPropertiesNamespace, messageType);

Note the space in the first statment. MessageType is one word property. I've corrected this to resolve this error.

-----------

Please mark answers that solve your problem.

Monday, July 7, 2014 10:52 AM